Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Mark In the studio!


Mark is in the Studio! last week I began working with Mark Koop and Craig Learmont at MuzikHaus Studio here in Three Hills to record an audio version of the Gospel of Mark.

This project has been a long time in coming. We have had designs on doing an audio version of my Gospel of Mark performance for a couple of years now. Finally things have come together for me to work with Craig Learmont, a friend of mine here in Three Hills to produce this project. There will be two versions of the recording, one that will simply be the recorded voice and the other that will have the same music from my show soundscaped into the project. I owe the sound composition and design to my very talented director and friend, Royal Sproule . Royal has done so much in the creation of this ministry. His sound design has elevated the quality of the work in some very important ways. Most of the work was done using Garage Band software from Mac, that and some ingenious recording of he and my wife Heather's voice in a grain bin made for some very creative work.